Monday, August 10, 2009






This video isn't as nice as the recording on the link, but you can listen to it while looking at the baby seals :P


Everytime I listen to The Seal Lullaby, I'll be reminded of the ballet dancer during the concert this year. She was so graceful and gentle, its if she was really picking up something from the seabed with the sand slipping away from the hands. I know I imagined her with soft shimmering lightrays that filters through the waves and of course, baby seals around the icy cool waters. Sometimes I wished i knew how to dance.



Well did I meantion baby seals are my favourite animals? I like them much more than hamsters. With their snowy white fur, big round innocent eyes, chubby little bodies, cute flipperlings and all.




(nice painting!)

Its a very beautiful song, so I always end up putting it on repeat the whole day after the first click. here it is, again :)

This shade of blue
reminds me of the song. A little bit more to the greenish turquoise side but blogger doesn't have that colour. Just in between, you know?

The Seal Lullaby (click, its the best version I've heard so far)


This picture very much describes the song :)


But I wasn't at my best that day, and it always happens during performances. I'll just screw up during performances and examinations but nervousness isn't the cause.

It feels terrible, really terrible. I can't even play the piano in front of my friends sometimes, I think being a perfectionist sucks.



Anyway, you all should really listen to all of Eric Whitacre's works. So amazing.



Meanwhile, I'll source for more jazz and classical pieces. I actually know alot of those nice classical ones, but I don't know where to download them. As for jazz, its time to explore my brother's computer.



Just because I'm in the mood for those.

No comments: